Electric Motors Repair
GNCAC also has an Electric activity which the competence's fields :
- Complete Reconditioning, maintenance or rewinding of electric motors to 1 000 kw
- Complete econditioning, maintenance or rewinding of electric generating set. - The specific material stock dedicated to this activity allows us to operate an intervention field on any type of electric motors according to the actual standards:
- 1 turn to spool - 2 stoves, including 8 m3 one
- 1 test sand for electric motors
- 1 induction heating machine SKF (for the assembly of roulements)
- All machines allowing the vibratory, thermics, electrical tests, etc..."
- Industrial Electricity, with:
- Manufacturing of electric cabinet (sources reversing switch, engine release)
- Electric generating sets installations (new or reconditioned)
- Various repairs (Industral, naval, Electric generating sets etc)
- Higly rated transformer reconditioning(till 1 000 Kva to 10 Mva)"
GNCAC launched a certification ATEX initiative concerning the maintenance activity of motors intented to be used in explosive atmosphere. This Quality initiative allows to bring to the customers all the assurances concernaing the respect of the actual standards for this type of sensitive motors.
Thus, since the beginning of 2006, a shed of 35 m x 10 m, of an useful height of 7 metres with a 8T bridge crane, is used for this specific activity.